Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cyber Monday Is Happening Now!!! Raffle for FREE Gift! No Purchase Required!

Raffle Time! No Purchase Required! Read for more Details!
Cyber Monday will begin at midnight for most Retailers!  For this reason, I thought we could get a little jump start!

Rules for entering the Raffle:

1.  You must visit my booth.
2.  Tag & Tweet, Facebook, Myspace, or Blog about any one of my items or the entire booth.  You need not do all (tweet, facebook, myspace, or blog).  Merely do at least one.  :)
3.  B-mail me with the link of the item you promoted and let me know Where (twitter, facebook, myspace, blog, ect.).
4.  Enter as often as you like!  Yes, you may enter more than once for this drawing!  :)

EASY PEASY!!!  You will then be entered to win!!!  I will put everyone's name into a hat and allow one of my children to draw the lucky winner!!!

Winner will be announced in the General Forums on Monday night @ 10 pm CST!

You will have a choice between the following items available:


Shipping of any item selected is FREE!!!  Please keep in mind that if you choose the Gift Certificate, it will be for $5 total.  Anything (shipping or otherwise) will not be included.  :)

To make promoting easy, I have even kick started my Cyber Monday Sale!!!  Feel free to tweet, facebook, myspace, blog, ect the entire booth.  :)

Cyber Monday Begins Now! 50% Off Almost Everything!
Are you looking for that perfect gift?  Here are just a few of the many items reduced by 50% just for Cyber Monday!

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/ShopaholicTreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment